Sep 21, 2014

Alcoholic

image stolen from digital-art-gallery.com
First, let me be clear. Alcohol is a fucking poison, a horrible tasting, rotten putrid liquid that makes you take bloody shit the next day. No matter how "smooth" you claim a whiskey is it still tastes like ass. Alcohol is bad for me, it is the worst shit that ever happened to me and one of the main reasons for my downfall in 3D. 

I cannot leave alcohol, when I am sad I need alcohol, when I am happy it is drink time. Got a girl, lets drink. The girl blew you off, get me a drink. Everything is a god damn excuse for drinking. I will become an alcoholic like my brother and father faster than they did. 



There is something about this abrasive, horrible shit I drink. Despite having all the flaws it makes me happy and I actually love the motherfucker. Kind of makes me understand how the girl in my schooldays felt when I was her boyfriend. Up to no good but a prince for her. Maybe you can only truly fall in love with worthless pieces of shit that hurt you, maybe why people never get their love is because they search for their love on the top shelves of diamond stores while their true love lies at the dollar store. Maybe you never really wanted a winner you can show off, maybe you always wanted a loser you can take care of.


Maybe that is true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment